Below you'll find answers to the questions our service department get asked the most about.
Q: Will my manufacturers’ warranty be compromised?
No, due to block exemption as long as genuine parts are used and the vehicle is serviced according to the manufacturers scheduled servicing, this will not invalidate any manufacturers’ warranty.
Q: Are you able to stamp my service book and reset my service indicator?
Yes. We have diagnostic equipment for most vehicles, so we are able to turn service lights off, stamp your service book and carry out diagnostic checks. For vehicles with Digital Service History, we are also able to upload the Service History onto the manufacturers main database.
Q: Do you provide a while you wait service?
Yes, but this must be pre-booked so we can ensure a technician is free to work on your vehicle. Alternatively we offer a free local collection and delivery service.
Q: What makes of car do you service?
We specialise in Mercedes-Benz and BMW, however we can service any make of vehicle.
Q: What are your opening times?
The service department is open Monday – Friday 8.00am-5.00pm
Why service with us?
- Years of experience & manufacturers training for a range of marques
- All vehicles serviced according to manufacturers standards and schedule.
- Air Conditioning Servicing, to keep your Air Conditioning working efficiently & free from bacteria.
- Up to date diagnostic technology for essential performance & vehicle maintenance
- A personal video of our qualified technician working on your vehicle will be sent directly to your mobile device or email address, which will highlight any potential problem, to ensure you have complete understanding and clarity
- Free local collection & delivery service available